CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Some Update Pictures of Thomas at 13 weeks


We got the "Bumbo" seat which helps them learn how to support their heads...Poor Thomas has a head in the 95% and has a hard time holding it up at all. Don't worry buddy...You will grow into it!

Tommy LOVES bath time! He talks and swims (well what we think is swimming or what he did inside me for 9 months...some of his moves I recognize is what I was feeling in there). he hates to get out...But I love to cuddle him after!

Mr. Blue eye's! He got them from Grandpa Tom and Daddy!

12 comments:

Leo and Jill said...

He is adorable. We need to get together again. Call me and we can do dinner or anything else.

Mike said...

Great pictures! Go Tommy.

L said...

Yay!! More pictures!!! He is so cute Kate - he is just the cutest, most precious thing!!! I want to hold him so bad!!!

The White House said...

cute just so cute maybe we will bump into each other on the 24th.:)

Karen said...

Hi Kate and Robie and Tommy. I'm glad you are doing well. I saw your Mom, Kate, at church today in the Delmar ward with Mia. We just hugged but she left early so I didn't get to talk to her. Love you, Karen

The Ahumadas said...

The last picture of him is so cute, he's getting big!

Karen said...

I KNOW HOW TO SPELL ROBBIE

brookie said...

He's growing up too fast!! Make him stop. I need to meet this guy before he starts breaking some hearts. Miss you Kate! If you're at the willardson family reunion this weekend have fun!

Beaumont's said...

Your little guy isn't little anymore! I can't believe how he has changed! He is so handsome!

Kelly said...

so cute kate! i can't wait to meet him!!!!

The Gentry's said...

He is so stinkin' cute! We miss you all in the 1100 court, hope all is well.

laurie said...

We have a special fondness for babies with large heads!!! It just means they have more intellectual processing power! It was so much fun to see you kids last weekend, and to catch up with Tommy--Have fun with him! Good Luck, Robbie, with all your educational pursuits.