CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentines "24" handcuff handouts- ADULT style


SO, for those of you who don't know, we are obsessed with the show "24". We found some other people in our complex who also are obsessed, and have started a Monday night party at 8 every Monday night, and I usually have some sort of "24" themed food...I thought I would spice this week up...with handcuffs...with plush handcuffs...whatever happened to party bags???HA HA!! They are back in the Stoker home..."24 ADULT" style! I cant wait for the rumors to start in my ward! Note to those who have some "spice" in their lives, these also make fun gifts for close friends! Gets a great laugh (or a big thank you) for a small price! And, you may help a friends love life for Valentines day!

11 comments:

Carly said...

Ha, that's hilarious. We are HUGE 24 fans, too. I think it was your parents who got my parents hooked on it who then got us hooked. We even contemplated naming our first son Kieffer... until Kieffer got a DUI. But I still like the name Jack... or maybe Chloe...

Kelly said...

Looks 'exciting!' Wish we could be there! Roy is really into 24 this season:) Kisses & Hugs!!

Trisha said...

Oh I laughed my face off when I saw this! You guys are genius:)

Mardi and Jeremey said...

We LOVE 24. I wish we were one of your neighbors. We used to have 24 parties, but now everyone is too busy. We are so behind on this season. Maybe I should get some Valentines handcuff gifts and bribe my friends to come and help us catch up! Very cute.

D and J Larson said...

I don't like picturing what I'm seeing right now

jamirodana said...

That is fantastic. Haha. Hilarious!
You make me laugh Kate.

Nichelle Jensen said...

WOOO! I love you! I'm so happy I found you through Julie's blog:) I haven't even seen your little Thomas, he is adorable Kate! And I love the name Thomas. Your mom wrote me the sweetest wedding card and said everything I had explained about the Willardsons to my husband 5 minutes prior to opening the card. I'm so sad I didn't know your address to send you an announcement, hopefully you know I at least wrote your name on the invite to your parents house, ha. Sorry. I'll be keeping tabs on you now, and I'm so happy to see how happy you and your family are. Love you!

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

Kate...it is so fun to see you and your little family! Are you really coming to AZ? I have lived here for almost 4 years now. You will be on the other side of the valley, but we will have to meet up sometime. AZ is really great...

Sheffers said...

Sounds fun. If I would have known about the handcuffs, I would have totally been there. Jk. I hope our doing better.

gina said...

So...I"m looking for my long lost friend BYU friend Kate...email me your email so I can invite you to my blog too...

ginapage@gmail.com

Ashley Lamb said...

i love you guys...lol...that's it. you guys are awesome!