CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Easter Bunny

Our friend Sarah sent us this card and said it reminded her of Rob...those of you who know Rob know why she said that...We had a bunny visit here too...SOME BUNNY VERY CUTE...I know that was beyond cheesy...I think it happens after I watch the TLC channel and the Duggers are on? Anyways, Thomas wasn't to happy with me making him wear bunny ears...but wont it be cute for his baby book? The things we do to our kids that we will eventually end up paying for in years to come therapy bills...
Thomas has his top tooth in, and his second top tooth is coming in right now...and pretty far from the first. Rob said he will call him "Buck tooth Bertha".

3 comments:

Arianne said...

I LOVE it! I think he's adorable, and he'll thank his mom for all of his adorable baby pictures when he's older.

Jana and Brett said...

awww buck tooth bert is bery bery cute. :0)

Corynn said...

I know you don't really know me. I think you look at my blog. Anyway, I just wanted to leave a comment because this is funny. I don't know Robbie, but that is funny. Also the post about your baby in the hospital had me laughing hard. Glad he's doing better. I would've been pissed too.