CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Diet Coke...A friend who is always there for me...


For all who have known me, I rarely am seen with out a Diet coke close by. I blame my mother who breast fed me the stuff...I had no hope. In case anyone is wondering how my Diet coke habit is going...well, I'm not quite hooked up to an I.V. yet, but I am having to buckle my new cup into my front seat to make sure it doesn't spill. This fifty cup keeps my coke cold ALL day...and just so you dont panic, I do fill it mostly with ice, so it really isn't 100 0z of real Diet coke...there is some water in there too. Don't judge me. You know you wish deep down you had a cool mug too.

10 comments:

The White House said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha That is a classic Kate.

brooke said...

Oh, Kate...I love you. And just so you know - I have "the TITAN" and Jenny has "the jug". I miss the days when I could fill it up for 25 cents at the gas station by my apt.

Jana and Brett said...

I like the skull on it! What the??!! You are so funny. I guess if I was addicted to any kind of pop it would be Root Beer...which isn't good for anything except the sugar content...

Sheffers said...

I love that it has the seat belt on, totally awesome!

The Tams said...

I love the mug and I love that you buckle it in. AWESOME!

Nichelle said...

KATE! you are in big trouble! what about your poor esophagus???!!

AprilF said...

I think you have a serious problem. And I mean that in the loving-est way possible :) Bwahahahhaha.

Kelly said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Love.

It.

banananutmeg said...

I will see your Diet Coke and raise you one Dr. Pepper.

The Buzz said...

You are so hilarious! Brooklyn read this with me and we are still laughing!!!! Miss you!