CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Our Big Tahoe Trip

Each year, since I was born, we have gone to Lake Tahoe for the summer. Rob has since been adopted into this tradition with my family. We were only able to go for a little bit this summer, but here is a collage of some of our fun. Sorry its taken me so long to post. I promise I will be better.



My little Brother was filming our entire family photo shoot, and we had no idea. We thought he was checking his facebook as usual. Turns out he was filming. Now you have an inside to a few minutes to my family...Only my cousins and close friends will appreciate this video. I'm sure my sister-in-law loves the fact that my brothers are trying to teach Van the word "douche". You are caught red handed Roy.



Now we are back home, Rob is back in Medical school full force, and we aren't sure where our summer went at all. We do know that we had a great summer. We miss our Daddy now, but he is kickin butt in school. We are proud of him as ever, and are gearing up for another year.

11 comments:

Alicia said...

Family pictures is like herding cats!!! Thanks for the good times n Tahoe!

Alicia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sycamore Girl said...

I'm still laughing! I LOVED the video- all you normal people, just being people. Your dress is awesome, btw! And your collages, too. :)

Jana and Brett said...

Your 'sistas' look good in your family photos! haha :0) If only I had been blessed like you! You look great Kate!
I love the pics of you and your baby boy. So sweet. Thanks for the fun BBQ monday!

Sycamore Girl said...

OH my! I just got mooned!

Arianne said...

I need about over half of those pictures to be individual posts so I can comment on them. They are so fun & great & funny! I love the one where you're shading T with a paper plate! Miss you guys like crazy.

Nichelle said...

i love that video and everyone asking about where val was. it made me pretty nostalgic seeing your face and your dad's face and dru being hilarious. i miss seeing you all! i don't know who's cuter, little tommy or those cute grandparents!

Sheffers said...

Looks GREAT!!! I love the family photos!

Kendal and Kendra said...

You guys are so cute! Miss you already!

Mike said...

Thanks for the tail shot Rob.

brookie said...

That moon shot is this years' family Christmas card, no? LOVE the video. And Tommy is getting so BIG! Holy crap. Dave's applying for a job in UT, so if things work out maybe we can be cinder block neighbors! Miss you!