CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Heavenly day

We anticipated a much easier entrance into the world for Drue. Things didn't go as planned at all, but a day doesn't go by that we aren't aware that he is our miracle baby in every way. We are blessed, and truly when this baby was born and when he was able to come home in our arms, it truly was a HEAVENLY DAY. We are grateful for all your fasting, prayers, and support. We hope this little guy will continue to progress.

9 comments:

Meg said...

Oh Kate he is sooooo cute! Congrats!

Sheffers said...

oh i love love love it! so cute and so happy baby drew is here! yay!

Arianne said...

Tears....lots of tears are happening right now! He's so beautiful and perfect - and your cute little family is just such a power house. I love the family pictures, I love seeing Tommy hold him....I love that he is here safe and sound. Love you guys....and love that baby Drue!!!

Sycamore Girl said...

What a beautiful depiction of little Drue. You, my friend, are STUNNING in so many ways.

kiss kiss!

Ashton Jensen said...

I love you guys! So glad everything has turned out the way it has.

KathyS said...

What a lovely video! You are such a cute little family. So glad all is well with Drue.

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

Love this! Congrats:) that just melted my heart!

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

You are so awesome Kate! You are still as amazing as ever, what a beautiful video and an amazing little family! I miss you, and our talks and wish I could be there to help and be a friend! I love you, hang in there!
Shae

Brookie Cookie's Blog said...

This is too cute!! I miss you guys like crazy(: