CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Reindeer and Teeth...




Well, this week we found Thomas' FIRST tooth. I kept trying to fish out a cracker when I realized it was a tooth. So, like any good mother, I forced my way into his mouth screaming to take a photo of it.

He also had his first touch of snow..I took pictures like crazy...only to realized I had the lense on... way to go Kate.

We went to Thanksgiving Point Festival of Lights and drove through with our good friends the Larsen's. Though much of the time was Julie and I trying to figure out which one of our kids smelled like vomit? Tommy saw his first Reindeer, and could have cared less, with his bottom lip shivering.

Tommy and I leave to go home to my parents house for Christmas on Monday, and Rob will follow on Friday after his finals. Cant wait to be at home and see Grandmas house all done up!!

8 comments:

Alicia said...

Have a blast on your trip! We will miss ya!

Julie said...

Have fun at home for Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Kelly said...

I can't believe Tommy has TEETH! HOLY COW! I am sad I won't be able to squeeze on him during Christmas! Hope you guys have fun at Mana and Popop's:) Love you guys!

The Foisy's said...

Hey, cute family! I thought I better stop by and say hi. I'm Erik's wife, he added you to our blog but I'm sure he never leaves comments so I thought I would say hi and tell you guys what a cute family. Stop by ours some time!

Cameron said...

Robbie! Hows it going man? Haven't heard from you in a long time. So whats new? Are you still in the guard? Man how time flies! Its crazy how much things have changed over the past couple years. I'm glad you found our blog. Its good to see you and your fam are doing good. We'll have to stay in touch. Take it easy.

Cameron said...

By the way, love the speedo!!

D and J Larson said...

when i got home that night asa had done a huge explosion and it was up the front of his shirt. nasty. so it was asa all along. not vomit but well you know. had fun with you guys. see you in california

Nicole said...

Sounds like fun! CC just got her first tooth too! She got hers on December the 16th. I found it that night and I was so excited I told Dan and he said, "I know. I thought you knew too." Thanks Dan! Men!