CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

6 AM WORKOUTS- Are you kidding me?

This is a picture snapped of me today at the gym at 6 am...Just kidding about the picture, but not about the 6 am part. Yes, for 2 weeks now, I have bee going strong at working out in the mornings at the Student gym on campus with my super duper cheap spouse pass with some ladies in my ward. Kill me now! the 6 am is horrible, but not that I wasn't up at that time with Thomas anyways, I just didn't have to be human and in clothing other than my underwear. Thanks to rob helping me with my goal, he now gets up with Thomas so I can make it to the gym...What a sweetie...so he is going to school ( his LAST semester), work, and getting up with the baby....I did pick the best guy ever! I do fee like this lady in the picture though. All my work out clothes...Don't fit anymore. I refuse to by clothes to sweat in and to look cute in at 6 am. At 6 am the only people in the gym are marathon trainers, gross 18 year old scoping out chicks, and the ROTC running. No one to impress really. I do get stares, probably cause I am sweating more than the average person there. Or the fact that they can see how many layers I have under my shirt... I do think it is sad that I am having to wear 3 sports bras. Damn these DD's.

16 comments:

L said...

Way to go Kate! That is so awesome!!!

L said...

OH! BTW, I met your sister-in-law in Carlsbad (she's friends with Cam and his wife), and she is ADORABLE! Her new little baby is SO precious! It made me miss you tons - MOVE BACK HERE!!! :)

Heidy said...

oh Kate you are so dang funny. I am still laughing. I feel for you. I am so not a morning person. I hate mornings!!! Good for you for going to the gym. I'm proud of ya. Keep it up.

The Gentry's said...

Wow, that is great! I had to wonder for a moment if I would have been motivated enough to be as crazy as you and the other girls if I still lived up there. Sadly I don't think I would be, but I envy you all for having the motivation! Keep up the good work :)

Mardi and Jeremey said...

You are hilarious. I tried picturing you as this sweaty girl at the gym that everyone stares at....hahahaha...but I couldn't seem to make it work. You are too cute! Once, I tried a 6 am step class and I just about died! Afterward, I went home, and I am not exaggerating, I got back in bed and cried. You are stronger than I am!

Carly said...

Good for you! I finally came to the realization that if I have to leave my house to exercise, it won't happen. So I bought this awesome Cardio Inferno DVD from Walmart for $10 and have been doing that in the mornings. All I have to say is that you get what you pay for in workout videos, but at least I feel like I've worked hard when I'm done!

Julie and Kyle said...

maybe the best post ever.

Jana and Brett said...

You meant 'darn' right?! haha just kidding. Please invite me to be in your workout group! I obviously can't go yet...but it's nice to have options when Brock is finally sleep trained. haha Good job though! 6 AM is a ROUGH hour! keep it up and hopefuuly i can join you soon!

Sycamore Girl said...

Oh Kate! I love you! Since Marci told me you guys are working out in the AM, I have been considering joining you...I am SO not a morning person! But definitely would love the exercise!

Arianne said...

YOU ROCK KATE!....and you are a better person than I am. Love you.

Jessica said...

YOU ROCK!! I am NOT that dedicated! I hear ya on the bra thing too...makes it so much harder!

The White House said...

lol and then lol again. You are just too funny.:)

Julie said...

Man, you are one motivated woman. Good luck sticking to it!

Loni said...

Hey Kate, its loni from the ecuador days. I found you through lani's blog! What a cute little thomas! he looks like a sweetie! yeah for 6am workouts, gotta love it! You look great!I love the pic though, its excatly how i feel! :)

Just the 2 of Us! said...

Kate your awesome. You make me laugh. I hear ya though. I am a early morning person but there's still something extremely hard about exercising that early.

the andersons said...

serioulsy kate, you are so dedicated! everytime i see you outside you are in workout clothes. maybe some day i'll join you so i can beat my 14 min mile and turn it into 4...ya know