CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Guy Smiley


Kate went home to California for the week, so I've been rollin' stag/third-wheel for the past week and the majority of the time has been mind-numbing boring. Luckily her little brother, Collin, keeps me up to date with pictures via our handy-dandy iPhones. Here's a pic of Thomas gut laughing at the dog, Madsen. He thinks dogs are hilarious and he'll laugh for hours as they stroll back and forth. Madsen, on the other hand, does not find it humorous in the least.

3 comments:

Arianne said...

Oh my gosh! I miss him! I love that face so much. and I love that dog so much. Come Home Kate & Tommy!

Sycamore Girl said...

This is a super-duper cute picture! Oh, and Im a silly head thinking that LAST thursday was tommy's birthday...we'll be there next thrusday! cant wait!
Oh, and I still have the keys to the Subaru- Rob, do you need them? I need to drop them off! Sorry!
-Holly

Kendal and Kendra said...

So- I just found your blog from the clowards! Hope that's ok! Your little boy is soooo cute! I love that picture of him laughing at the dog! Priceless!
-Kendra Nani