CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Surprise at Baggage Claim

I was told last week from Robbie that one of his companions from his missions was in a bind and needed a ride from the airport to Provo. I was super confused, and kinda weirded out that I would be waiting and driving with a stranger for a while, who only know what I looked like apparently. Rob said to wait at baggage claim with Tommy and he would know to find me...creepy, I know! So I reluctantly went to the airport, on the way calling my mom telling her how weird "this was", only to have someone come from out of now where and say "HI!!" and it was my MOM!! She was the surprise companion! We came for a few days to rescue me from my day to day mundane life, and give me a break. We shopped till we dropped, saw movies, ate out, and chatted it up! No matter how old we get, we still always can use our moms. I miss her already.








Sunday night, at about bedtime, we looked out side and saw it snowing like crazy. I couldn't resist and had to bundle Thomas up and take him out side to look at it. Here are some cute shots.

12 comments:

Arianne said...

LOVE the snow pics of Tommy - with that adorable little bear hat. How fun! And super fun to have the Mother here.....glad I got to get in a little on the girl fun!

The White House said...

Love Tommys winter look he is just so handsome and one fun boy. I love how your mum can still suprise you!

Sycamore Girl said...

Im so happy she came to rescue you...and I'm sorry I've been a little untouchable these past few weeks. You know I love you deary!

The Bradley Bishop Family said...

So much fun the winter snow. And its so refreshing to see the winter-wonderland from young eyes.

Sheffers said...

Great idea, sounds super fun and I am glad you got a break.

The Williams Family said...

You lucky girl! That is the best surprise that I can think of!

Kelly said...

So fun Kate! You're mom IS the best:) I love that Rob was able to keep it a secret! Tommy could not be any cuter:) Love that kid!!!!

Nichelle said...

what a GREAT picture of Val. I too love your mom:)

jenny said...

Hahaha Aaahh those snow pics are to die for! He is so freaking cute. I love it.

Just the 2 of Us! said...

Kate just wanted to let you know some Ecuador girls are getting together on Sat. Dec 12th at 10am at the original pancake house in salt lake. We would love to see you there.

The Buzz said...

Wow, that Rob is such a tricker!
I'm glad you were able to spend time with her, and get a break!
I hope you get well soon though! Rob said you are the sickest you've ever been. *HUGS*

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!