CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Love My kid

I don't know if Moms every these experiences like I do... Some days you struggle just to get through without wanting to REALLY yell at your kid. Or hearing your name, oh, every 15 seconds. Then, there are the moments that hit you like a wave...LOVE. WOW. How could I love someone so much? How can his giggle, smile, and personality just be better than anything to you some days?? How can it be that after I put him to bed, and I'm saying my prayers asking me to help me better a better, more patient mom...I'm filled with love and sneak in his room, get into his toddler bed WITH him, and hold him. Only cause if I didn't, I swear I would burst. Funny, cause most nights, its a countdown till he gets in bed, and others, I just want to hold him. Why?? This is why...


The movies of our past week...Tommy going under anesthetic for getting his teeth done. Yes,I filmed it like any good mother would.
Tommy being a Lion. Need I say more?
Tommy being his Dad and his friends only form of entertainment some days.

1 comments:

Meg said...

oh my gosh. If you're wondering what crazy stalker watched the last one 3 times, it was us. We are crying laughing. So awesome.
You guys are hilarious.
Great post!