CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Party of FOUR!!!


Ive been waiting and waiting to write and announce...but wanted to wait till we knew everything was ok. YES! We are having baby number 2!!
We are thrilled and feel blessed. Tommy is so excited to be a big brother and apparently in preschool walks around with a baby on his shoulder saying it his "new baby". He said from day one that we told him that's its a baby brother...and he's right...so far. We have been going through a lot of genetic testing, and in all the ultrasounds weekly, they are pretty sure we are having another BOY!

Testing is very scary, especially when you get results that are not what you want. The same thing happened with Tommy...false positives for terrible things...but now the new baby is showing some not so good sighs either. Further testing will help us feel at ease in the next few weeks. Keep us in your prayers.

I was hoping the second time around...no such luck!! Ive been just as sick. HORRIBLE. Like cant get out of bed most days. My Mom came in to take over, and it couldn't have been a bigger blessing since Rob is busy with surgery rotation. What would we do without help? Its hard for me to ask for cause I feel like I cant return the favor...But we all need it.

14 comments:

Meg said...

congrats! We are so excited for you!

Sycamore Girl said...

You're so sweet when you say you can't ask for help because you feel like you can't return the favor...I don't ask for help because I'm just too damn proud!

You're doing so great miss Kate. Your faith and endurance is inspiring to many.

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

We are so excited for you. We will keep you all in our prayers. Keep us posted.

L said...

Kate!! We are thrilled for you guys!! We will for sure be keeping you in our prayers. We love you guys MUCHO!!
XOXO!!!

Sheffers said...

Congrats! They will be best friends! Boys ROCK!!!

Tyson, Amber & Alayna said...

Yay! Congrats! We are so excited for you and will keep you in our prayers!

Alicia said...

YAY!!! Thrilled for your beautiful lil fam! Love you guys!

Just the 2 of Us! said...

Congrats Kate! Sorry you have to deal with being so sick. Wish I was closer to help :)

Leo and Jill said...

Congrats!!! That is awesome. The great news about having another boy is HAND ME DOWNS!!!! lol.

The Ahumadas said...

Congratulations, guys! So exciting!

The Burnah Clan said...

I am SO happy for you guys, Kate, and I hope EVERYTHING turns out perfectly for you. :)

Kendal and Kendra said...

Oh you are so fun! I miss you. Wish I were closer to help you. Please call me anytime...even if you can't return the favor!

Heidy said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you two. You will be in our prayers. We love you guys!

Stacy said...

Aaaahhh! Congrats Stokers!!! I hope you're feeling alright. We miss you SO MUCH.