CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 5, 2013

All the pressure in the New Year...

With the New Year here.... resolutions are hitting us all right in the face. Im so busy, I havent even had a second to sit down and write my resolutions out, but the hairy truth is....I dont want the guilt associated with it right now. I hate writing things down, only to feel like I am failing at ONE more thing as a mom...I know lots of people feel this way. When I talk to friends  I see us all so HARD on ourselves.  I wish I could give us all a break...but I feel that we all somehow think that if we aren't hard on ourselves, that it wont push us to be better?? At least, maybe thats just me? I always have so many thoughts, and DREAM about having the gift to write like others do in an organized funny way. I dont. But I am grateful that other woman have what it takes to put what they (and what I am feeling inside too) out in words and Share it for us all to read and feel like we are all in this together!! Take a second to read these articles I have found have given me a lift! now, in my "Kate" fashion, Im very well rounded...spiritual with my own twist...Like if you know my, Im a foul mouthed Relief Society Sister with a hard core testimony, but with a saucy sense of humor. So one article is LDS based, and one is not. Both ring true to me. Sorry if you are ever offend by anything I post.

Drops of Awesome:
http://www.daringyoungmom.com/2012/12/19/drops-of-awesome/

Why you are Never failing as a Mom:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/amy-morrison/motherhood_b_2271349.html

Remember, we are all doing are best, and we are doing a pretty great job!


5 comments:

Meg said...

These are great. Celebrate the small (and big!) good things we do rather than waste time glorifying our failures.
I like that you're a little salty. I am too. :)

Emily said...

You are awesome; I enjoy reading every time you post because I <3 you & love to hear what your little family is up to!

Just the 2 of Us! said...

Love you Kate, everything about you! I'm grateful to call you a friend, even if we don't see each other; ever!

Unknown said...

The Content is Good But it You Can Make The Color of the Font more readable it would be great
http://freeebooks110.blogspot.in/

Anonymous said...

The Content is Good But it You Can Make The Color of the Font more readable it would be great

http://freeebooks110.blogspot.in/