CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

8 Months and Ready to BLOW....

So, I'm not just huge....I'm GIGANTIC....EVERYWHERE! I swear, my pinkie toe is gaining weight. I'm officially 32 weeks or 8 months today. Can you believe it? I CAN! Even my maternity clothing isn't covering my belly cause the baby has dropped so low. And I still have like 5 weeks to go according to the due date (which I highly doubt I will make). So, I'm hoping on a mid April baby, anytime after April 5th. Ive been pretty sick with 2 hospital trips in the past 2 weeks. I pulled a muscle in my abs from vomiting and coughing (the flu), and I thought the baby was coming out of my stomach where I had pulled my muscle. Apparently, it is just my luck (the worst) to pull a muscle in the stomach while pregnant. Nothing I can do to help, but stop breathing. So, I'm just trying to hang in there, making groaning noises with every move. They had to do a stress test on the baby to make sure he wasn't effected by the flu of the stress...and he is good to go, just huge in my little body. I'm measuring 32 in from my pelvis to top of my stomach...That means I am a bit ahead of schedule, and I think a nice way of saying I am fat. What did I expect though....no working out for 9 months and I am 4'11''. Very soon I will be joining the Weight Watchers club again to loose this weight...and I know it will be hard, especially with a C-section. But I can and will!
MCAT update for Rob...less than 3 weeks of studying to go...the high for the MCAT is like the ACT for those who took it back in the day. The highest is a 40, but no one human gets that...so a sweet score that will secure a spot is any school above a 30....Rob is shooting for a 32 or so. So far the practice test have been so hard and he has only been able to get 27. But he just got a 31!!!! they say the practice tests are harder than the real thing...so the 7 hours a day of studying is paying off. You rock Rob!! Remember to pray for him on April 5th...

By the way, my friend Victoria and I painted the nursery! We painted the "Tiffany's Blue" color in large diamonds! It is so cute. I will put a picture up of the whole room and bedding when I get it. Thomas's room will be the hottest thing to meet cinder block!

20 comments:

ww said...

Hi Kate! I am loving the nursery motif. And I think you should get some saran wrap ready to hold that baby in. ;-)

brookie said...

So, you're totally coming skiing with us next week, right?? I'm guessing that's a ginormous NO! But we hope Robbie can take a study break long enough to hit up Cafe Rio or something. The paint job looks FAB! What a lucky little dude! (feel free to come paint my room next!) love you sooooooooo much kate! Can't wait to see you!

L said...

Kate!!! Hang in there babe, you are almost there!!! The nursery looks awesome!! You guys did a really great job!! We will keep Robbie in our prayers for sure! Gosh, I miss you...

jenny said...

Kate you look great! I'm so excited to see lil Tom! And yes we all need to play when brooke and dave and mattie are here!!!

Tyson, Amber & Alayna said...

Yay - you have a blog. You look so cute! I can't believe how much the baby has grown since I saw you last. I can't wait to see the little guy. Keep us posted.

PS Here is our blog address www.tysonamberrockwell.blogspot.com

The White House said...

Kate your looking stunning as usual. It won't be long before you'll be holding your babe. The room looks great and even better when we have the bedding in their. Keep smiling.
Victoria

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

I'm so glad you found our blog! It is so fun to be able to know what you are up to and I love the belly pictures. I'm so excited for you and I love the paint job as well.

Trisha said...

Katybug . . . I can't believe you are 8 months!! I also can't wait to meet this little man :) Also, I have to say that I may have giggled a little bit at the picture of Robbie in a speedo at the top of your blog . . .:)

Jana and Brett said...

I love the paint job, I love your belly, I loved your shower! You are just amazing! I'm glad we'll be able to hang out this Saturday up in Logan! Can't wait! :0)
Robbie told us about the Muss Ticket registration! Go UTES!

jamirodana said...

Kate, you can do it! This is the hardest part of pregnancy is the waiting and especially the getting bigger every day at the end.
I love the painted walls. Super cute!
Hang in there woman!!
I'll be thinking of you next weekend because I will be at an Outlet Market at the Qualcomm stadium. (I remember you said your Dad works for/owns Qualcomm, am I way off?)

Dad said...

After looking at your picture, I went to the tack and feed store and bought a bigger saddle for Gigantor.

dad

The Ahumadas said...

His room is way cute!

Tari said...

You look so adorable pregnant! You're almost done Kate...hang in there! The nursery looks great!

Jack & Ashley Waters said...

Oh his room is cute! I hope everything goes well for you guys. I'm excited to see little Thomas! See ya soon!

Ashley Lamb said...

you are the cutest and largest pregnant woman ever! You are so cute. I love you girly and will be praying for you guys!

Arianne said...

Ok, so I know this is supposed to be all about YOU, and the glowing mother to be....but I have something much more important to discuss. What'd I do? How come I didn't make the cut and am no longer cool enough to be listed amongst your friends? If there's something we need to resolve, let's just talk about it - no need to be all passive aggressive and slowly cut me out of your life. Lastly, you're great and I love you.

Julia said...

Kate--sorry I missed the baby shower.

I have a present for little Thomas sitting on our kitchen counter--I will have to get it to you some how.

Julie and Kyle said...

kate!- i typed you this big long comment and then when i sent it, it froze. then i just got pissed. you are so adorable! i miss you so much. we are coming up to salt lake on sat. i dont have my phone at the moment. i left it in cedar last week. but i will call you when i get it and know details. can we come visit you? i'll bring you a present!!! (im bribing you to come see you) k- call my house phone if you are bored. 6000 is the number.

Sheffers said...

I love the paint job! SO CUTE! How did you do that? Looks good! Rob is going to do amazing, we defenitely will pray for both of you!

Flinders Family said...

KATE!!! I think you look absolutely adorable!!! So, I found your blog on Tari's (yes, I'm a blog stalker) and had to say hi! How are you??? Can't wait to hear about your little one!