CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Carving Time!

Halloween is almost here...so we let Thomas have at it! I guess I am one of those Mom's who doesn't let Tommy get messy often, cause when he had the chance, HE WENT FOR IT! Here are some pictures of our family home evening.



I snuck this pix in here...it was a few weeks ago when my parents were in town...But Thomas' face was just priceless...Really, he does love his Grandma and Grandpa...I think he was just mad we made him wear a skeleton instead of Superman or something.

7 comments:

The Gentry's said...

I would be upset too, superman has those cool built in muscles!

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

I like the skeleton that is what Lydia was last year and I think it is darling.

Arianne said...

I can hardly handle that. And is it possible that Val has a really small head?.....because somehow it's the same size as Thomas's! LOVE THAT KID!

The White House said...

Love that you just let him get into the whole festivities and all. The skeleton out fit just sooo cute on Tommy.:)

Julie and Kyle said...

yay for tom and valle!!!! and cute cute cute baby!

Sally said...

Good luck on the U of U interview Rob! I know you will get in!

Beaumont's said...

Tommy is so cute and getting so big. I love the chubby cheeks.