CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our Little Air freshener

So, we had some pictures taken of Thomas the other day, and we wanted to get one of his Halloween costume! We don't do the usual costumes at the Stoker home...It was this or a whoopee cushion. he also would have made a good Michilin Tire man with those arms...Go Tommy! I would so hang him in my car...wouldn't you? But I cant promise anything... smells may be a bit different than the real thing.

11 comments:

Ashlee said...

That is awesome!

The Gentry's said...

I love the costume!!! LOL

Arianne said...

PERFECT! I have been dying to see a picture of that! Thank you for posting it and for making my day!

Margo and Dave said...

It fits him (o: I only live 20min away come visit!

Tyson, Amber & Alayna said...

Love the costume! Post more pics of him - he's so darn cute!

CamilleJohnFam said...

That is adorable! Wow! What a cutie!

Heidy said...

Haha, he is so cute. I love that costume. Where did you get it. Austin says "hi and congratulations with the med school acceptance, that is awesome."

Kelly said...

SO CUTE!!!

Mike said...

Sweet pic man! Will you come make my car spell good?

jenny said...

hahahah LOVE THIS.

Beaumont's said...

Where did you ever get that idea? How funny! A woopie-cushion would have been so funny too!