CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Stoker Thanksgiving & 5 Year Anniversary!


Happy Thanksgiving to All. Hope you all stuffed yourselves! We spend Thanksgiving with the Stokers each year...this year we actually decided to do some documentation of how many of us there are...Rob's parents in the middle, and all the siblings on chairs with their spouse behind them...the rest are yes...Just all their kids. Always a full house! But tons of fun.

Rob and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on November 29...5 years...it seems longer, not in a bad way though. Just cant remember a time when my life didn't have Robbie in it. I would like to forget those few years when he was in Iraq and all...but that is what makes us so freaking amazing! That's right baby...we rock! We did it, 5 years...many more to come! Hopefully with many more laughs and smiles than anything else.

Just think 5 years ago, we knew what it was like to sleep in on Saturdays...

14 comments:

The Gentry's said...

Congrats on 5 years! The years apart only make you stronger- right?!?

Julie and Kyle said...

1. LOVE the coat.
2. Happy Anniversary!
3. Thomas is SO adorable. Looking so much like you.
4. MASSIVE family
5. How did you all manage to look good in that huge family picture?
6. Miss you and your skinny ass. Lookin good!

Jessica said...

Love the pics....you look fabulous!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

I forgot how huge his family is! You look great. I agree with Julie, Thomas is so ADORABLE and I love your coat. Oh, and Happy Anniversary!

Jana and Brett said...

Happy Thanksgiving you guys! And congrats on your anniversary! Hope you had a great Turkey Weekend! :0) I love your little fam picture. Thomas' face is priceless. So cute!

Julie said...

The big 5 milestone...congrats!
Thomas is so cute & getting so big!

Arianne said...

What a fabulous family picture! You guys are to die for adorable!....all of you!

Heidy said...

Happy Thanksgiving and congratulations of the big 5!!! Your jacket is do darling. I love it, but you always look so cute. Your little Thomas is also so darling.

Anonymous said...

Damn Thats a Famn!!! Hey Rob don't worry about the Turkey bowl.....We all pulled every muscle in our bodies. I can't walk, sit, shi$, or anything. Plan for it next year though. Happy Late Anny

Kelly said...

What a cute Family! That Tommy is getting SOOOO CUTE! Looks like you had a fun Turkey day! Love you guys!

loyallopposition said...

Man, your parents are like a hundred yrs old.

Jack & Ashley Waters said...

Hey we need to get together I'm confined to the house again! I need your address too for our Christmas card! E-mail me at ashleyabegglen@gmail.com or call! See ya soon!

Mike said...

Sounds like a great party. 5 years is awesome you 2...hope to see you soon.

LambFam said...

I love the Halloween costume that is hilarious. Happy Anniversary 5 years, it goes by so fast!! I decided to go private so sent me an email and I'll give you an invite.
tangerine.amy@gmail.com