CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I plead Insanity...

So sorry we haven't blogged lately...I plead insanity! As we all know, we get caught up in everyday madness...Starting with getting up to a crying baby, skip the workout (that we swore we would do no matter what the night before), feeding, playing, feeding, cleaning, driving, calling, getting Diet cokes (best part), thinking of something good to make for dinner, playing...you get the idea. It is just like all of yours. On top of all of it, Rob and I are in charge of our Youth conference for 3 days. Our dear friend Arianne offered to watch our Tommy boy even though he is sick, but I think that would make me the worst mom ever to leave him for 3 days when he is sick and his asthma is acting up. Knowing our luck he would end up in the ER again...like in San Diego 2 weeks ago on our Vacation...Oh yea, did I mention that vacaction, 6 days, Tommy had 2 ER visits and Rob had 1? Tommy with high fevers and Rob with a STING RAY STING?? Rob is still working off that pain. Ouch!

Recovering from our vacation, getting ready for youth conference, we hope our next vacation (which we leave on the DAY we get home form youth confernece) to lake Powell will offer us some rest and Relaxation. So our next blog will be less hectic, I hope. Cause if I have one more ER visit, I might call it quits.

7 comments:

Ashley Lamb said...

Sting ray sting huh? Yeah been there, done that. Not fun. I feel for ya Robbie. And I love the picture...reminds me of the one you sent me not too long ago. It still makes me laugh. Love you!

woolffamilyfun said...

Robbie & Kate,

Hey guys I am not trying to blog stock but I found yours and just wanted to say how cute your little guy is. See you at the reunion. How fun We have a Tommy also.

Cherstie Bealer Woolf

Alicia said...

You need a vacation from vacation! Good luck with youth conference! We miss you guys!

Brooke said...

Hi Kate! I just found your blog. I just don't know how you do it all. Everytime I want to complain about how much we have to do with our callings, I will think of you guys!! And...I can't believe Thomas is a year old! We moved in about 14 months ago and I still remember all of that happening. Crazy!

Tyson, Amber & Alayna said...

Gotta love crazy life ;) Speaking of crazy - I'm not sure if you guys heard, but we're having twin girls! They'll be here in a few months. We made our blog private and I'm not sure if you got the invite, but if not, email or text us your email address if you'd like an invite to a different address than the ktbug one. We should get together sometime :)

Karen said...

Great to see your parents today Kate at the Del Mar Ward along with Colin and his girlfriend. I miss your Mom. Love you, Karen Rose

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/6-cara-menghemat-bbm-agar-tak-boros-bahan-bakar-dan-uang