CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Lake Powell




We just got back from a week at Lake Powell and we both look like lobsters. It was our first time there and we absolutely loved it. The red rock cliffs and the green water were amazing. We stayed on a houseboat and had access to a boat and 2 jet skis. Rob and I both wake-boarded and wake-surfed everyday. We also went cliff jumping. The weather was perfect and so was the food. Every second was amazing. We're so glad we were able to go.

8 comments:

Alicia said...

I hope you had a blast!!! I am super jealous! I LOVE Lake Powell! Call me on Mike's phone, I jumped in a pool with mine. Miss you 3

Sycamore Girl said...

Yay! You're home! I love the pic of Tommy in his own little make-shift pool!

Julie said...

Gotta love Powell! It is an awesome place. A little jealousy here.

Sheffers said...

Your pics are awesome. It looks like you guys know how to party and have a great time. I love the little kiddie pool for Tommy.

Kendal and Kendra said...

Fun! I'm so jealous!

L said...

That place is gorgeous!!! I have never been - and so badly wanting to go now!
Miss you much Kate!

laurie said...

Hi, Kate- I loved seeing Tommy's "first year" in photos! What a cutie. It sounds like you and Rob are having a blast, with school, raising a son, church responsibilities, etc.!! It's all part of the amazing adventure. I'm guessing you and Rob won't be coming to Texas for this round of Willardson weddings, but we hope to see you at the open house at Adam's parent's home in October. You MUST bring Tommy with you! He needs a hug from his auntie Laurie. Tell Rob "good luck" with the start of medical school this fall.

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/6-cara-menghemat-bbm-agar-tak-boros-bahan-bakar-dan-uang