CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

The Holidays

After a few weeks of total hell, we made it home to California. I nearly cried when we got in in my parents car on the way home from the airport because it meant that we had "made it". I could finally breathe and had reinforcements in case my "luck" still continued.

Christmas was magical. My house was more gorgeous and decorated than the North Pole and Macey's department store. We couldn't have asked for a better break. We had a great time with family and friends.


Bowling at Danville bowl...with all the grand kids.

Max teaching Tommy how to do the iphone.
We did a 2 hour tour of San Fransisco on Segways...So cool. Here we are with Alcatraz in teh background.
Here I am looking like I am going FAST...or dumb?
Golden gate in the background.

Mt. Diablo Rock City with our friends the Cahoons

Christmas Morning
Christmas Eve and the Red Sweater Vest...In honor of Grampa Drue.



Thomas' first glance at Grandmas house...he was in shockHugs from Mana


The boys making fun of how we tuck our jeans into our boots now...Some of the grand kids and Mana and Popop at the front door
Hope you all have a Great New year....

7 comments:

Alicia said...

Looks like a wonderful holiday! Thanks for letting us be a part of it! We loved it!

Sycamore Girl said...

All I can say is that I want a segway! totally awesome!

Julie and Kyle said...

Im convinced that collin really wears his boots like that. you cant fool me.

Jana and Brett said...

Hey Kate! lookin good!!! I'm so glad you made it to Cali! I'm positive your family was so glad too. :0)

The Williams Family said...

Rob, this is Ben. I just wanted to say that the picture of you on the beach with your butt hanging out of your shorts makes me miss home. Swing low, sweet chariots. This is Lexi. Sorry my hubby is a perv. We miss you guys! Tommy is so freakin cute!

Dallas and Kirsten said...

It was so much fun to see you guys! I'm glad you were both able to relax a bit and enjoy the holidays. Hopefully we'll be able to see you guys soon!

Nichelle said...

Val is the craziest decorator i've ever seen! i don't even need to go inside that house to know that when you walk in it smells like the yummiest, homiest, christmas spirited place on earth