CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Family Pictures


We got new family pictures taken this week by an amazing photographer and friend Christine Olson. It was a quick shoot, cause little did we know, Thomas has a double ear infection at the time and wasn't cooperating with us. But the 15 minutes that we shot were fun...and I am getting over my great fear of getting our family pictures done cause I don't like "how I look 'right now, give me a few more months'". If I keep doing that, we will never have family pictures, we will never have any...wait, that is what has happened. So here they are...Thanks Christine! You are worth every penny!











17 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!!! I love them!!!

jamirodana said...

Cute, cute! You're so pretty Kate:)

Dallas and Kirsten said...

I absolutely LOVE these pictures! You're seriously gorgeous! What an adorable family!

The Williams Family said...

I love Tommy's grouchy face one! So cute!

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

These are such cute pictures. Thomas looks like a little man.

Jana and Brett said...

Kate you are so pretty! And I love love Love those pictures of Thomas. OH my heck! He is hilarious.

The Ahumadas said...

You guys must be super photogenic. That's pretty good for 15 minutes. Tommy is so cute.

Andrea said...

I LOVE them! Tommy looks like he loved the camerea!

Alicia said...

Great pictures! Did you do them in CA? Hopefullly, cause I need a photographer hook up!

Sarah boo said...

They look so good, all of them.

The Gentry's said...

You look great! Thomas is such a cutie, growing up so fast. He's a cute little man in that outfit :)

Sheffers said...

LOVE them! So cute! I love all the personnality of Tommy. You all look really GREAT! And you look DANG good! Way to go for getting to were you are now!

Sycamore Girl said...

Everyone already said everything I was thinking.
I just have to say, I LOVE TOMMY! (and you!)

The White House said...

Stunning family pictures they really reflect your happiness and beauty :)

jenny said...

OH MY GOSH. Tommy is a model. These are ADORABLE. I love love love love them.

Mike said...

Mr. T is the coolest kid, Kate looks beautiful, and Rob is sexier than ever.

6gilberts said...

Kate,
You are sooooooo beautiful!!! The rest of your family isn't bad either. :) Love the blog. Tara