CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 21, 2011

Once there was a snowman...

Phones are amazing these days. We love our iphones, and we love them even more since we can do videos and face time with my family who are far away. Tommy knows them like they are just down the street it feels like. Crazy technology! So we sent my parents a picture and video of our awesome snowman, and of us singing "Once there was a snowman".




No more than 5 minutes later did we get this response video back from Mana and Popop.




Wow, aren't they the coolest grandparents ever?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute!!!

Sycamore Girl said...

we walked by your snowman last night and Talie said, Hey, those are Tommy's mittens on that snowman! Thats how we knew it was his. That snowman was super rad...and I had to keep talie from eating one of his buttons.

Mana and Popop are amazing! Seriously cool!

Alicia said...

Val & Tom texted me the their version, They are fab!

Christine Hardy Olson said...

Absolutely love it! You and Rob are the cutest parents and I see where you get it!

Victoria said...

Oh haha, that's awesome!! Did robbie make up another verse?? Never heard the "build him up again" part LOL. Your parents are cute!

Nichelle said...

I LOVE your parents! I miss their couples singing! I mad Nate watch this and told him how when they had me over for FHE they'd break out in song, and they were the cutest little James Taylor/Carole King duo!

The Burnah Clan said...

this is the coolest post! and I can't believe the lady in the Costco! way to go for standing up to her!!!