CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Crazy how Im having a baby...


I wonder if it will ever sink in...I'm having another human? I try to think about it, but nope, still feels weird to think about. I'm overwhelmed at the thought, yet it still wont register. Not at all like I'm unaware that I'm pregnant... I'm huge. The kinda huge where I wouldn't recognize myself if I saw me on the streets. My stretch marks are expanding and darkening, making me resemble a zebra. I found out last week in an xray that my pelvis/ pubic synthesis was completely separated, and now get to wear a brace, and have physical therapy 3 times a week so I can walk. I peed 14 times LAST NIGHT...Really, I counted. So, why with it staring at me in the face do I still not grasp the fact that I'm growing an actual person and he is mine, and he will be here in like 9 weeks? I still feel like I'm not an adult some days, barley capable of keeping the human I already grew, alive, and be a good girlfriend to my husband. Ha, I'm guessing it will sink in pretty fast, but for now, I'm just really fat and uncomfortable, and watching a lot of Netflix...while growing a human. Isn't it a miracle?

4 comments:

Jana and Brett said...

haha! then pretty soon your super power will be producing milk! doesn't that sound glamorous? :) It is really awesome though, knowing you know exactly what your little human needs...it feels good to know the little miracle needs you and only you.
i had to wear two braces this pregnancy, again so glamorous... ;0) but really felt so much better! I loved my physical therapy! I would wish it on any pregnant lady. Are you enjoying yours?
Congrats Kate! I really am happy for you and am excited to see pics of the little guy.

Arianne said...

You COMPLETELY underestimate your mad awesome mother and wife skills, and overall amazingness - as usual.....and you are WAY more of a grown up than I am. Keep on growing that human, you're doing great! I can't believe we are on a 9 week count down. AHHH!

Sycamore Girl said...

Definitely agree with Arianne's comment- you DO totally underestimate your amazing skillz at being a Mother! Totally.

But I suppose THAT is what makes you such a great one- constantly finding new ways of Mothering that work for your family.

I hope you're finding great things on Netflix!

Marie said...

So I rarely check blogs anymore but I've been wondering lately, "how are the stokers?" Congrats on the 2nd addition. I hope that you are doing good enough...
I have to say that I loved the post with Rob and the little one dressed up. I would have got such a kick to have looked out our window there on the bottom floor and seen him sitting out in the sumo costume if we still lived there. And I tell you, I'd be very afraid to see Thomas and Malia together, they'd make quite the pair!!
Congrats again and good luck!