CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008


Rob got a call from Midwestern University in Glendale, AZ this afternoon and guess what...HE GOT ACCEPTED! Rob was much more impressed with every aspect of this school than he was to Touro in Vegas...so we've decided (barring an acceptance to a better school) that we're going to Arizona! It's going to be really hot and I'm going to sweat all day, but I think we'll be able to afford a bigger place and I'll be able to decorate it so cute. I think I'll be able to survive as long as I am always in the Air Conditioning! On top of that amazing news, Rob also got word from the University of Utah and he has an interview scheduled for some time around November 10th! So, we're keeping our fingers crossed for that as well. Life is so good and the Lord is blessing us immensly!

14 comments:

Suzi said...

Congrats! We have a friend there right now and he is loving it. Ryan wanted me to mention how excited he is for you guys!

Jack & Ashley Waters said...

We are so happy for you guys! Dinner was fun we need to go again soon!

Alicia said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Way to Go!

Sycamore Girl said...

God invented AC for places like AZ. We honeymooned in Scottsdale in the middle of July. Yeah. If we could do that again...! :)
Well done with these huge plans! Rob you are going to rock it man!

Arianne said...

ROB IS THE AWESOMMEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!! I'm so happy and so proud of you!!!! (so much so that I have to use at least 4 exclamation points to sufficiently express my excitement!!!!)

Cynic said...

Congratulations. We hope to see you on campus next year!

Courtney Sullivan
University Relations
Midwestern University

The Gentry's said...

Yay for number two! Good luck with the UofU as well. We really must see each other if you come down here. At least once in a while! The summers are definately hot, but days are starting to get better!

Julie said...

Way to go, that is great!

Kelly said...

Congrats Rob! We are keeping our fingers crossed for you:) xoxo

Victoria said...

Congrats! Good luck and I hope everything goes smooth:)P.S. What a cute family!!

The White House said...

We are all just so excited for your great news. way to go Robbie.:)

Jessica said...

Congrats, Congrats! I want to invite you to my blog, but I need your email address!

Heidy said...

Hi Kate, I hope you don't mind I found your blog from the Raddon's blog. It's funny Austin and I were just woundering about you two the other day. Your little guy is so cute!! Congratulations!!! Tell Rob Congats about Med school, that is awesome.

Ashley Lamb said...

YAY!! Come to me please!!!