CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tommy gut laughs

I KNOW you cant BLOG TWICE in one day...But I never seem to get to have time to do this...so take it or leave it! Thomas got a "early" Christmas present from Grandma and Grandpa and LOVES it. He jumps and plays for a long time...that's why I love it too! Daddy can get him going with his gut laugh, but by the time we grab the video camera, he decides he wants to stop. Luckily, this time I had the cell phone handy to capture this brief moment in time. It's a bad video, thus taken from a cell phone. But you get idea...How cute is this little man???

PS- we have no idea what Robbie is saying to Thomas...

8 comments:

L said...

OH MY GOSH - THAT IS SO STINKIN' CUTE!!! He is a doll Kate!!!

The Gentry's said...

That laugh is great! Dwayne and I were crackin' up with them!!

Arianne said...

I LOVE TOMMY! & I love the people that created him even more!

The White House said...

What a great laugh, he looks so cute in his halloween attire.

Jessica said...

Hey Kate!!
It's Jessica Rice...now Myrup from your first semester at BYU!! I dont know if you remember me, but if you want an invite to my blog you can email me at jessmy 13 at yahoo dot com. I am so glad you are doing well!!

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

Okay...he was meant to be your child! How perfect that he has the cutest laugh ever and you two are the funniest parents ever! It's a perfect fit! Vegas, Vegas, Vegas...that was me trying to subliminally tell you that we want you guys down here with us!

Tyson, Amber & Alayna said...

He is adorable. Congrats on Med school Rob. Maybe we'll get to join you down there :)

Ashley Lamb said...

Holy moly kate...that's so funny!