CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Will someone Update my Blog for me?

So, I really hate when people dont update their blogs. I get on the internet to check out all the new blog updates, and people DONT have anything new! How lame...like those Stoker's...have they slacked or what??? They have been gone all summer and not bothered to update at all.

Truth is, we haven't been home for more than 4 days consecutively this whole summer. I haven't had enough time to do laundry and repack, let alone blog. Yet, I seem to have the time to peek at everyone elses, and get mad when they don't update??

Our goal this summer...Party hard before med school...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!I think too accomplished. But we got home just in the nick of time for Rob to start his first day of medical school today! Wahoo!!! I will also be starting my days as a single mother I fear very soon. I'm sure there will be many blogs on that to come.
As for our last 3 weeks....
Northern California.....

LAKE TAHOE...Our annual family trip


Hiking to Emerald Bay...even with the babies

Evening boat cruises
Thomas- the "Boat man"

Great Grandma, "mana" me, and all the Grandkids

The whole family

Tubing around

Playing cards on the beach
Playing in the sand...eating sand
Big Sur
Fat man in a speedo we had to take a picture of

Robbie wishing his days weren't numbered till Med school
Pheipher State beach...where I grew up camping
Monterey
Along the famous "17 mile drive"


SO, what did you do the last 3 weeks? Yea, not as cool as us are you?

8 comments:

banananutmeg said...

I had to have a doctor remove a pink pom-pom from my daughter's nose this morning, and I was tricked into eating rabbit disguised as turkey tonight.

No. I am not NEARLY as cool as you!

I miss Monterrey. Thomas is freaking cute.

Alicia said...

Kate you look so skinny & you are a hottie, as always! My computer is out of service shall we say, so don't get your panties in a twist! I will post ASAP!

Julie and Kyle said...

nice update! great pictures. my favorite is the one that says "the whole family" yet, i dont see dru or crystal. hmm. ;)

The White House said...

Oh ok yeah your summer was far better than mine you lucky girl!

Tyson, Amber & Alayna said...

Hey - I still don't have your email to send you an invite to our blog. If you'd like an invite let me know. I wish we could have vacationed just a little more, but I've been in the hospital with these twins for the last month, but they will arrive tomorrow. Yay! Email me if you'd like an invite to our blog rockwellamber@yahoo.com

Jana and Brett said...

yay! the stoker's are aliiiive. bwa ha ha We need to get together soon! Dinner? Our House? Okay. Let us know what days work best for you. :0)

Ashley Lamb said...

You guys are pretty freaking coool. Thanks for updating your blog. I've been dying for an update.

Mardi and Jeremey said...

You probably hate my blog then! I have decided to work on it. Hopefully I wont disappoint you any longer. Looks like you guys have had a blast this summer!