CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Butt Out




Robs first few days a Medical school have been a bit overwhelming...in fact I believe I told one friend that it is kicking the "crap out of him" and this is going to kick our "butt" (for those of you who REALLY know me, I think I used the A word). Our awesome friends the Quigleys crowned us with this wonderful gift/gag gift/ reminder/ hunting tool/ possible new medical tool?/ new treasure...The BUTT OUT. So just when you think you have got it bad, be glad the Butt out isn't being used on you. Zoom in to get a gander at these instructions. It will make your day...Yes, people actually use this!!

6 comments:

The Williams Family said...

Dude, I'm beginning to think we should just go into business together making butt outs. Or maybe, teaching lessons on how to rock at gears of war 2, or maybe just hit the streets and hustle..
This whole graduate school thing is pretty crazy, but I bet you're rocking the house man! Noelle asks about you ALL THE TIME. She'll ask, "Where's rob?" Or the usual comment, "I love rob." We all miss you guys a ton! So, if you ever get too strung out on studying, just remember the good old days when I would silently stalk you from behind so I could gut you when playing call of duty. Good times. Love you man, take it easy.

banananutmeg said...

rad.
can i borrow that?

Alicia said...

Speechless!!!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Oh wow! That's awesome. This shouldn't suprise me. I live in hunting town aka Spanish fork. haha

Sheffers said...

That is seriously so funny!

Sycamore Girl said...

I read this a while ago and seriously just did not know what to say. After today's cadaver conversation with you and Rob though, I think he should take it with him to the Lab and act as though it is an actual tool to be used in class! Eeeew!