CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What on my mind right now....

* is it wrong that I can vacuum my entire house without unplugging the cord ONCE??
*I have 3 loads of laundry to fold still
*I combined all colors of colors in my last load...hope it goes well
*It's my Dads birthday, and I don't know how old he is...does that mean I am not his favorite anymore?
*I didn't put deodorant on before I walked this morning...definitely have B.O.
*Am I a bad mom cause I let Tommy pretend to put makeup on when he gets into mine? Will it turn him gay? And if so, am I responsible?
*I should do visiting teaching...but I hate to do it...I call them "visiting creatures".
*Ive decided already I wont make dinner, but I'm ordering pizza. It's 9:35 AM and I'm already too tired to cook dinner.
* My friend Ashley is coming to hang out today. Yea. But she will look cute. So I HAVE to get ready. Bummer.
Whats on your mind RIGHT now?

12 comments:

banananutmeg said...

I love this post.

Until Tommy knows all the lyrics to Mama Mia and watches Sex & the City, I think he'll be ok.

Nichelle said...

kate you're still so hilarious! i love you! thomas is so adorable! i love that picture f him sitting in that little water puddle at lake powell!

Unknown said...

I love it! I'm glad someone else decides this early they aren't going to cook dinner. BTW, thanks for thinking of me last night, you are seriously the sweetest ever!!!

Jana and Brett said...

that was cute. thanks for makin me smile! :0)

Julie and Kyle said...

i think its worth it to buy clothes that are more expensive. i just bought a shirt at walmart for $5 and it already has a hole in it. literally, i've worn it 2 times without even washing it. if i would have spent a little more and gotten a better quality shirt, there would be no hole.

i also hate when i let my bangs dry too much before blow drying them. they get all funky and i feel like i need to re-shower just to fix them.

i ate a #6 from burger king, large size. now i want ice cream.

Julie and Kyle said...

oh, and lady gaga won an award at the vma's and said "this is for God and the gay's". classy lady.

The Buzz said...

Ha ha ha ha about visiting teaching.....but it feels great to get it over with. You are way freaking funny!
I did 4 loads of laundry and still have 4 more. The mountain will never die!
I love Tommy, that cute little boy!
The pic on the front of your blog of Rob's cheeks hanging out kills me!

The Tams said...

You are so funny! I hope you didn't completely hate visiting teaching when you visit taught me!

Sheffers said...

I was wondering, what is on kates mind? thanks for sharing!

Nichelle said...

we're in mesa, az! we have had one whirlwind of a traveling year, but we're in AZ as of 2 weeks ago. next time we come to utah i'll make sure to get a hold of you!

The Williams Family said...

Ahh...this post brought me back to when I was reading your refrigerator magnets and I was dying laughing. Gotta love 'em. How the heck are you guys doing?

jamirodana said...

I can't believe Tommy is 1 already!!
Crazy!
He is so cute too! :)
I hope you guys are doing well. We need another girls night out soon.