CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Some updates...

So heres an update of whats been going on in our hood....



Yes...we have reached a new peak of whitetrashiness...that's my kid who fell asleep with a chicken Mc Nugget in his mouth.

I heard some screaming in the other room...I ran in to find my son in here...the dryer. Where else.
Tommy doesn't seem to sure why all these round orange things are surrounding him in a field.
Robbie went on a epic fly fishing trip with my dad and brothers on the Green River....It was UNREAL I hear.
Robbie also went to hear a band, formed up of all his favorite artists from Toad the Wet sprocket and Nickel creek and then hung out with them back stage...yea, he felt like a rock star. And he got their play list they wrote for the concert and other swag.

I'm trying to be better about blogging...I hate when I fall behind!

14 comments:

The Bradley Bishop Family said...

I found your blog! Love the Mcnugget. Ian calls mcdonald's old mcdonald.

banananutmeg said...

SO funny. I love it.

Sheffers said...

Cute pictures and thanks for the update. I like the picture of robbie and your dad. that is awesome that robbie got to feel like a rockstar, i didnt know those bands were still around. pretty awesome!

Sycamore Girl said...

Why have I not heard about Robbie going to see Toad?! I LOVE Toad!!! That chicken nugget pic is priceless! That kid makes me laugh! But not like a 'laugh at him' sort of a laugh, I'm laughing WITH him! Super duper kids like yours rock!

Jana and Brett said...

haha that pic of the McNugget is Hiiilarious! :0) Are you going trick or treating with Thomas this year? There is a game at 6! Aahh! Can you believe it? Let me know what your plans are...maybe we can play that night. :0)

The White House said...

love it you have joined the rest of us with the food in mouth stint. Robbie looks like quite the fisherman and that is a highlight to meet his favourite band. Have a blast this weekend and maybe we will get out soon!

Sarah boo said...

That picture is SO SO SO funny. For real.

MarciK said...

Love the nugget!

Jeff and Stacy said...

I fall asleep with McNuggets in my mouth all the time, great way to wind down. Miss you guys, hope you're represent'n out there!!!!

Kendal and Kendra said...

Sleeping with a chicken nugget! Hilarious! Thanks for the dinner invite! Lets try for this tues!

The Williams Family said...

Ahhhh...we miss the shiz out of you guys! How's med school dude?

Nichelle said...

hahahahaha that chicken mcnugget picture is amazing! i love you kate, you're hilarious. and that dryer picture! he is just like his mom!

D and J Larson said...

did you fall off the face of the earth? where are you guys??

Loni said...

I love it! I just read over your blog, it sounds like you have a lot going on! Congrats to the Hubby, sad for you to be a "single" mom for the next 4 years!
I checked out of the blogging world for a few months. It was fun to see your pics and all the going ons in your life! Hope things are great!