CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 20, 2010

A day of Guns



For those of you who know me, I'm not so comfortable around the gun/shooting scene. I never was raised around them, and I don't really like them. The first time Rob took me shooting, I cried. I really don't like the idea of having them in my house, or having my kid around them. However, there are compromises you make in marriage, and this is one of them. I'm working on it. We have some good friends from medical school who all wanted to go shooting one day...and I decided to be a good sport. Here is documentation that I was a good sport. And that I suck at shooting.



6 comments:

Kendal and Kendra said...

Oh girl. I am right there with you! Glad you had fun. Better you than me!

Sycamore Girl said...

Whoa. Whoa. Someone could have been killed! Loved the video- and your outfit too! So appropriate! LOL! How fun! :)
Especially LOVE tommy's ear plugs. So cute!

Julie in the studio said...

Wow Kate. I miss having you in my immediate life. You are such a cute little momma. Miss ya.

Mike said...

Nice job Kate. Now I know your skills...we'll have to upgrade you to my Glock.

Karen said...

Nice Kate!!! By the way, Julie without diet coke is just weird!!! love you, Karen Rose

Nichelle said...

kate with a gun is cracking me up