CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 19, 2012

iPhone Pictures

If you're like Rob and I, most of our life is captured on our iPhones. Yes, we have a very nice camera, and video camera, but the phone is always there to capture the moment. Sometimes I realize that I have so many fun things we've done and the only way I can prove to Tommy one day what great parents we were is to document it. They are always random, but still need to be posted for the lack of scrap booking and photo book skills which I don't possess. Printing the blog is an easy way out, and well, that's perfect for me.

I also find pictures and videos which Tommy captures himself and I don't know they are there until I randomly find them. This is a real treat, and hilarious to us cause we are catching him start to lie a little. He tattles on himself constantly saying he "didn't" do something right after or while he is still doing it. This is great 'cause for some reason he knew it was wrong to take a picture of his butt, and was doing it anyways and telling Rob he "wasn't taking a picture of his bum Daddy". Enjoy.

Tommy loves to dress up. Whomever said girls were the only ones who liked to dress up did not have boys. Tommy's imagination is blossoming, and with it comes so many fun memories. We have a dress up box in his room with things I buy after Halloween clearance, second hand stores, ect. Rob came home from work early the other day, and Tommy asked him to dress up too. I said, "Sweetie, daddy can only dress up as a doctor." Little did I know what Rob had up his sleeve...



Tommy has also had some issues with his eyes lately...like putting things in them. Last week we heard a blood curdling scream from the bath tub. We found him with an empty bottle of shampoo and the rest in his eyes and mouth. We thought he learned his lessons after flushing his eyes with tons of water and eye drops...but no. We found him the next day with a WHOLE bottle of toothpaste in his EYES! Ouch. Rob to the rescue again. Then last Thursday I got a call from the preschool that Tommy had shoved a stick in his eye and needed to go to the ER to make sure he didn't scratch his cornea. Really Kid?? Lay off the eyes. Hes fine luckily, but I'm hoping the lesson has sunk in.


I know that I say this a lot, but really, my husband is a total rock star. He has had to kick in to ultra rock star mode since my pelvis separated. He is always asking to help, do laundry, make beds, and clean. He took Tommy to a family weekend without me, and made sure I rested. As soon as he got home, its not Dr Stoker, its Mr Dad 100%. He's dressing up, taking Tommy and four other 3-year-olds to the zoo and helping me with physical therapy. He's just too great, and I only hope he can hold out for as long as we will need him. He's already doing so much!! Oh, and going to Medical School on the side.

2 comments:

Arianne said...

You're amazing little family continues to amaze me with your awesomeness! Rob in that sumo outfit for playing dress up....Tommy and his bum video and putting things in his eyes....killing me! I love it! I love you guys!

Sycamore Girl said...

How did I miss the Sumo suit?! That is so funny!