CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Top 10 Signs Kate is Ready for Marriage


Kate's Dad was digging through some old files today and emailed me a copy of his "Top 10 signs that Kate is Ready for Marriage," which he read at our reception on our wedding day. I hadn't heard them for a long time and and I had other things on my mind at the time, if you know what I'm sayin'.

Here's the Top Ten:

10: Finally confessed to bishop of secred marriage to Ecuadorian Doctor who saved her life

9: Allows Robbie to call her Master and Commander rather than Lord Vader

8: Was recently allowed to drive her own car at the Disneyland Autopia

7: Has cut Diet Coke consumption to tow gallons per day

6: Slowed down her speech so chipmunks can now understand her

5: Now engages in small talk with dad before hitting him up for money

4: Has memorized the recipe for boiling water

3: When driving Montero, no longer refers to pedestrians as "prey"

2: Has changed her college major to math to feel more challenged at the U

And the Top Sign that Kate is Ready for Marriage...


1: No longer arm wrestles in sleazy Provo Bars for quarters

Thanks Tom. We had some great laughs tonight.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Love Tom! SOunds like he was spot on! :)

Emily said...

Hilarious! Makes me miss you, Kate!

Jana and Brett said...

hahaha so funny!

Sycamore Girl said...

That pic of you on the elephant about made me pee my pants i was laughing so hard!

Jess and Chris said...

haha oh uncle tom. i can totally picture him saying all of this (in fact, i was there when he said all of this but don't remember, and i didn't have other things on my mind :]) the chipmunk and diet coke comments were hilarious! love you guys!