CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Update

We got word late last night that the Ultrasound they did on Thomas' head came back 100% normal. So that's probably the best news I've ever had in my life. We were really worried about him. His head just happens to be a perfectly round one, that's all. He's still in the ICU and will most likely be there until Kate gets released or maybe longer. He is stable when provided with O2, but without it, he would crash. The nurses expect that it will just take some time for his body to mobilize the fluid in his lungs. Kate seems to be doing a little better and I hope she'll agree with me that if anyone would like to visit, she'd be happy to see you. Thanks again for all your support and prayers.

6 comments:

The Ahumadas said...

He is a beautiful baby, guys. We've been thinking about you all night, we're so glad things are turning out ok.

The White House said...

8Thanks for the update on Thomas, we are happy to hear he is doing well.:)

Carly said...

Wonderful news! I am so, so glad to hear it. Which hospital are you in? I'd love to come visit if Kate feels up to it.

Tyson, Amber & Alayna said...

I'm so happy that he is ok. Just one question - is he really only 13.5 inches? Give Kate a hug for me and tell her to hang in there.

Amber

brookie said...

Hugs and kisses from Texas! I wish I could visit but please give Kate a hug for me! thanks for the update. happy to hear the good news.

Sheffers said...

Congratulations, and way to go on keeping up the blog! Thomas is sooo sweet and cute! He does look alot like Kate. Hope to see you all soon. Your in great hands the U of U has great staff, except for that one Becky chick!