CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter





Easter has always been a special holiday in my family. It is fun to start traditions in our own family! This year we were with the Whites, our other home. We had a wonderful dinner, followed by a huge Easter egg hunt for the kids. Thomas loved running around, but didn't like waiting to put the egg in the basket, he wanted to eat them right then. After hunting, he played his favorite game with Caleb, and would scream over and over, "YEAH!!!!". Caleb was such a great sport.

3 comments:

Arianne said...

Yay! So Cute! I'm glad to see the sweater still fits...I can't even handle how adorable it would be to watch him do an Easter egg hunt. Looks like a lot of fun.

Sycamore Girl said...

Ya...and how about that creepy spooky egg hunt? Eh? I have pics from that I will email you.

Stacy said...

Wow, Tommy is such a stud! Jeff loves the beard, Rob. We miss you.