CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Im a good parent...I swear.

So, on cold snowy days (we got a foot of snow in one day), I feel like a bad parent 'cause my kid is stuck inside our Polly-Pocket-of-an-apartment all day, which just about makes him crazy...and then he drives me crazy. He thinks I'm pretty fun from about 7am-9am, then I'm old news; play-dough, puzzles, cars, tents...all old news. Its the end of winter so this kid is done with all that crap. So, I resort to his constant beckon..."BLUES CLUES!" Don't ask me why my child loves a show that peaked in 1996. We have Netflix on demand, and it happens to be on there, and now...he's obsessed. Its all that he thinks about, talks about, and I assume dreams about. So, yes, I let him watch it way too much on days like this...I confess...I'M A BAD MOM!!! But, I am a good parent, I swear. Here are some pictures to prove it. The day before the storm, it was way windy and we flew 2 kites. Yes two, cause one broke. Then Robbie insisted we try another, better kite...with a 25 foot tail. Was this for Rob, or T? Here is proof I'm a good parent. Is this to make me feel like a better parent, as my child is watching Blues clues right now? YES!!!!



The First Kite...

Broken Kite. Then a New kite...Good save by Daddy.


4 comments:

Arianne said...

You are an AMAZING Mom! Winters are hard and T man has a LOT of energy - but you are awesome and he is turning out so great. Don't fret...and don't be so hard on yourself. Love you guys!

The Tams said...

Don't even worry about it! At least your child will watch TV. I can't get Daxton to watch even a minute of TV! AHHHH! Someday.

Sycamore Girl said...

I'm with Brooke. Maybe we should go back to the Dollar theater on days like that...?

6gilberts said...

It's called survival mode....we all have those days...as long as it's not every day NO WORRIES! Love the pics. :) Do you have my blog address? It's 6gilberts.blogspot.com
Love Tara