CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Fat kid who Hates to eat?


I know...it's hard to believe that our little bundle of Joy...Ok...little tub of Joy hates to eat. he hates eating his bottle...we've tried every kind...every formula...he's an odd kid! So we tried rice cereal today, mixed with apple sauce...he hated that too. He was way more interested in how to get the spoon from Mommy's hands and into his own. He did succeed eventually, and gagged himself. He didn't learn cause he continued to gag himself over and over. I can tell I am a bad mom cause I giggled...I think I will be one of those mom's who laughs when my kid does something wrong and I am suppose to be so mad, but cant help but laugh out loud! Grow up Kate!
Tommy now likes to try and help hold his bottle, which usually is just a contest to see who can hold it in his mouth the longest before he pulls it out again and laughs. He has a problem eating a lot because he smiles and laughs so much. I find I cant talk to him or smile at home sometimes when I am feeding him or he is a gonner, and into deep gut laughing and thee is no chance of getting any food down him. Rob is the worst. He comes home for lunch and dinner just to see his little man...and the laughs that come from Tommy are unreal! Rob is the best daddy ever. He and Tommy have their time together each night...play, bath and bottle. I love it too cause I get a break!!

6 comments:

The Gentry's said...

I used to have to ignore and not look at Dylon so he would eat too.

Just wait until he is older and knows when he does something wrong and flaunts it in your face waiting for a reaction of laughter; secretly you think it is cute what he is doing even though it is a no no! (Oh, maybe that is just my child?!!)

Mike said...

Funny story...thanks for sharing.

The Ahumadas said...

Too cute, he's getting big!

Julie and Kyle said...

oh man... he's cute!

The White House said...

What a kid. Don't you just love how they develop their personalies so quickly.
You are On the top of the list. Oh and I do think that some live that way but who knows how happy.

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

Lydia doesn't eat either the Dr. said she needs to be at least 20lbs before age two well I say if she is happy that is all that matters. I offer food I am not starving her. Don't sweat it they surive some how.