CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What I Like

Hi. I am Thomas. I am 5 Months and 2 Weeks Old now. I run the ship around here, in case you were wondering. Here are some things about me right now:

  • I can roll over both ways now! Stomach to back, and Back to Stomach!
  • I talk all the time (I don't know where I get that from?)
  • When I get excited I do a smokers cough
  • I like to grab my Dad and Moms face and explore all their holes
  • I like my binki, but only to put in and out of my mouth like a game
  • I like toys now...I really like my chicken toy
  • I laugh ALL THE TIME!
  • I love my Daddy...When he comes home, I get so excited, my whole body shakes.
  • I like to pull Moms hair.
  • I like to try to feed myself.
  • My Dad thinks I like to watch football with him. I think I just like bright shapes.
  • I like to be naked whenever possible.

9 comments:

Trisha said...

Hmm, he sounds like he's a little bit like his momma! Especially that last one ;)

Suzi said...

He is so cute! How is the court? We miss it.

The Gentry's said...

That is such a cute little update!

Sally said...

Love that cute little face! Email me at hotlacey30@hotmail.com and I will send you the link for my blog!

The White House said...

He is just a smashing little guy!

loyallopposition said...

Wait a second...are Thomas's hands big enough to use a mouse?

Mike said...

Funny, funny.

jenny said...

haha that is the cutest picture EVER. I love him!!

L said...

Oh my gosh - he is a doll!!! So super cute!!!