CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Remebering Tahoe


SPEEDO ALERT: MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR EYES UNDER THE AGE OF 18!


Tommy tried to keep his white skin out of the sun...


Dad just insisted on putting him in a diaper...even though mom had cute trunks for him!

So, we've been home for 2 weeks now, but we never posted about our annual trip to Tahoe with the Willardsons....It was wonderful. I did my best to stay out of most pictures, and we all had fun on the beach and boat. The lake was a bit rough this time around for some reason...but we did take Tommy along for a few rides. We hit Trukee river and did some river rafting a few days too, and did some hiking. It was a blast, and just what we needed to have one last fun trip before schoolo/life starts!

8 comments:

jenny said...

Those speedo pics REALLY shouldn't be on the internet..but thanks for the entertainment. I miss you guys. Let's hang out soon!

Jack & Ashley Waters said...

You guys are too funny! It was fun to do dinner with you guys the other night. See ya soon!

Mike said...

I did not need to see that! My eyes are on fire.

D and J Larson said...

that was hot

Alicia said...

May I have another!

Ashley Lamb said...

...break me off a piece of that!!

brookie said...

Woh, almost got fired for looking at that crap at work. Nice buns! (um, can I say that about my cousins!?) p.s. I am putting the finishing touches on your very belated b-day present! But it IS coming this week. Mark my words.

banananutmeg said...

how did this photo seep through my concrete internet filter? you are hilarious.