CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mormon Mommy Blogs

So, to all of us Mormon Mommy blogger's out there...Yes, you and I...this article is about US. Funny, who knew we had such a fan base? Although I doubt she is reading my blog, cause it is far from portraying a blissful life I think. But really, I think we all have it pretty darn good in comparison to most! So read on all you atheist, feminist stalkers. yes, you can be THIS happy. Invite those young men for some hot chocolate. Check out this article to see what I mean:
http://www.salon.com/life/internet_culture/?story=/mwt/feature/2011/01/15/feminist_obsessed_with_mormon_blogs

4 comments:

banananutmeg said...

page not found.
Post it again?

Sheffers said...

Thanks Kate, that was fun to read. I didnt know i lived such a great life? But oh wait, I am not one of those mormon mommy's. I dont do projects, in fact I run far far away from them. I like the article, thanks. I had no idea that we "mormon mom's" had fans!

Ashley Lamb said...

so glad you shared this. My friend Joni mentioned to me the other day that her daughter in law, Stacie, was featured in this article. Fun to read about her and her fam. Love you to pieces.

Shelley said...

Hey Kate love the article. Drop me a line sometime and let me know how your family is.
Shelley Smith (from Cedar City)
scsmith2007@gmail.com