CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

A great Christmas gift



So, for Christmas this year we asked my parents to get us Season passes to places around town instead of other things. This way it can keep us busy and be fun and educational for Tommy at the same time. Wow, I sounded like a good mom there didn't I? I'll be sure to print this out for his journal. So we got passes to The Hogle Zoo, The Discovery Gateway Children's Museum, and This is The Place State Park. We have to find a way to make some of these winter months pass! We decided to get one of our passes on Friday, and check out the Zoo for the first time. It was freakin cold, but fun to get ANY time with dad.

Do you see them kissing in the back...I asked them to pose. All creatures bow to me.

2 comments:

Christine Hardy Olson said...

ha ha! Love it. I'm joining you on your next trip to the zoo and I will bring my camera!

Sycamore Girl said...

"all creatures bow to me!" You seriously make me laugh- very hard. Seriously.

Those are great gifts! Props to grandma/pa!