CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Kate at 7 months and some...

Well, I may not look as big as I feel...but seriously, I look huge huh! Luckily your not here so i can see your face as you lie to me. I'm grateful for that. My stomach is getting bigger every day, and bigger on the left side for some reason. I'm guessing it's where his butt of knees are. Last night was the coolest experience. For the first time I sat and watched the baby move. It was like a wave on my stomach. I pushed down right where he was, and he pushed back! Totally freaky! We had our fist play time! Soon it will feel like the baby is so big that I only have a layer of Saran Wrap between us. I'm waiting to see his hand print soon! I swear I cant stretch much more...but I'm sure I will.

I'm just hoping this baby doesn't come out to play too soon! Rob is in over his head with the MCAT. 5 hours a day on that studying, then a full load of school, and work. We have a scheduled 45 min for dinner together each day. I feel so bad for him. i want to make it all easier, but I cant. I'm amazed at how dedicated he is, and how much he is doing. But if this baby comes before the MCAT, we will be screwed. So we are hoping for a C-section date anytime after April 5th. That way Rob can give his full devotion to the MCAT and then switch mental gears to me and the baby. Wow- a crazy few months ahead. Finals for him in May (needs to get a 4.0 like the last time) and Med school applications at end of May. Oh, not to mention a new baby will be here for all of that. Take a deep breath. But then, we might be able to just be married with a baby! I cant wait!

14 comments:

D and J Larson said...

kate you look ... i don't even know what to say! I can only imagine! I bet you would like to light a fire up in there and smoke it out but I know every day counts for you...

jenny said...

I am so glad you approve of the coat! It got some mixed reactions, so I am grateful you approved. Katie who gives a poo how big you get YOU'RE HAVING A BABY! Don't worry about silly things like that. You look super and I'm sure your bebe is a healthy lil guy. Hope to see you soon. GOOD LUCK ROB! YOU WILL DO GREAT. Just remember, "It's HERBIE HANCOCK"

L said...

Hi Love!!!
You look adorable prego! What can you expect? Your baby really has no where to go except out... Hang in there, he is going to be a cutie, and I can't wait!!

The Ahumadas said...

You know it'll be worth it, at least, right? Your blog is cute! And you guys have good music, I left it up on my computer for quite awhile this morning, just enjoying the music!

L said...

Ok - I'm just giddy about being in touch again! Thanks for your post on my blog. I miss you so much!!! My fam was stoked to hear about how you are doing and what you are up to... and that a little Robbie/Kate is going to be born soon!!! They all say hello and that they miss you!!

Dad said...

Kate, Have you named the twins? There must be a pony in there some place. Very impressed with the musical selection. Try sleeping on your stomach--it works for me.
Dad

The White House said...

Kate, You both will look back at all this in acouple of months and be amazed at how much you have acheived. You look fabulous Kate, Oh and your Dad has a great sense of humor.

Leo and Jill said...

Well, I won't lie to you...you do look big but only because you have a tiney little frame of a body!! But still you look super cute!!!

Julia said...

Kate,

Congrats on the baby--glad to hear that the baby is doing better. Don't worry about your tummy, mine was that big and I am at least half a foot taller than you.

brookie said...

Kate, I love you. And I love coming-soon baby Stoker. And i love your blunes (i just made it up. blog+tunes = blunes!). After my hard drive crashed last month, i lost all 5000+ of my songs. So I tuned into your blog for like 3 hours last Fri to help me get through a craptastic work day. good stuff. Hang in there. This will all be sooooo worth it.

Ashley Lamb said...

You look like the most beautiful cow I've ever seen...jk. Really though, you look great. And you're pregnant, so you are supposed to be big...it's a good thing. I am so excited for you guys and so happy that the baby is healthy. I wish I had teleporting powers and I could be there to spend some time with you. Call if you get bored!

Sheffers said...

Kate, You are gorgous! and one of the cutest pregnant people I know. I hope everything is going well, let me know what I can do to help?

Sheffers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maren said...

Hi Kate,

It's your old neighbor Maren Creswell. I ran across your site from Becky Sheffer's and I just wanted to say congratulations on the soon-to-arrive baby! That is so wonderful! I hope all goes well for you and your family. I really think you make a cute, cute pregnant lady!! You can see my site at dallinmaren.blogspot.com.