CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Semi-Pro Football



So, come to find out, my nephew, Chaz Whitbeck, has been recruited to play football for the new Semi-Professional team that has just started in St. George. The team is called "Dixie Heat." They play a bunch of teams from Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, and other southern states. Some of you might remember Chaz, he went to Beaver High for a while and then finished up in St. George. He's 6'9'', 340 lbs. So, I think he'll make a pretty decent lineman. If you live in the area, you should check out one of their games. I think their first game is on April 3rd. It's a brand spankin' new team, so their working out their website, but you can check it out at www.dixieheat.com and they have a myspace page that you can check out. If you look under "team" Chaz is listed there as one of the players. Eventually they'll probably get his picture in there. I think it's pretty cool.

3 comments:

L said...

Kate - this is random, but are you related to a Rachel Willardson (now Lombardi)?

jamirodana said...

Hello Stokers! It's the Willis' from the village. I found you through the Raddons blog. I can't believe you are pregnant!
You look so cute! Congrats! When are you due?
Are you guys still at or around the U? We are in Salt Lake area.(I won't give exact address on a blog)
Glad I found your blog so I can check in from time to time.:)

Tari said...

Tinki Winki! I am so happy to hear from you! I'm still in SLC! I'm so excited that you moved back. We need to catch up! I can't wait to hear from you!